Featuring Jaclynn Sabado's vibrant and playful illustrations, these earrings are a must-have for any bird lover. It shows the i'iwi, or Hawaiian honey creeper, one of the most iconic birds in the islands. Add a pop of color and a touch of nature with this stunning accessory!
Hawaiian Honey Creeper Earring Features:
- These teardrop earrings dangle about 1 inch from the earlobe, creating an elegant modern look. They are feather light despite the size!
- The one of a kind image is coated in a waterproof resin. Wear them anywhere in any weather (humid, rainy, hot, cold), and the jewelry will still look great.
- These earrings are made from sterling silver, or gold fill wire (your choice!) and the ear wires are sterling silver or gold fill making them perfect for sensitive ears.
- Made in Honolulu Hawaii with love and aloha
- Comes on quote card with the original image
These pieces will look very similar to the pictured piece, but since they are handmade, there will be small differences in the look.
FOTO by FOTographer Jaclynn Sabado